arfankj4 發表於 2024-3-13 11:37:03

However its impact is different than the previous

All the financial and economic transaction networks are build on more or less stable processes. The question that stays how can they made stable and innovative at the same time Doing business as normal would never bring any innovation on the table. Disrupting through economic bubbles all the time would never establish the stable foundation that is necessary for the functioning economy. What to do Why not prototyping basic income in this context TOM DOLEMBO FOUNDER NEW NORTH INSTITUTE I think you have something.

It s like the financial groundhogs have all come out and didn t see their shadow. There is a recent sudden effort to monetize concepts many of them apps for Android and IOS driving doubtful revenue models in packed market Chinese Overseas America Number Data segments with little differentiating code. These will load the deal pool which is drawing cash from the sidelines looking to beat oddball gimmicks like Bitcoin. I think what may happen is a trample at the exits where the deals just get hammered down in place the segments tip over and crash as a group. Valuations seem to spike to extravagance very quickly. We re seeing expectations soar looking mainly to cash heavy tech companies needing to move to the cloud or on mobile platforms. I m not seeing the big VC s riding the wave they were seriously burnt. I am thinking this stage is a mullet play where money without a place to go for return looks for a Hail Mary. The value propos ition just is not there in many cases no matter how it is sliced and diced. I d suspect it ll happen after a spike in May after first Quarter looks to be weak looking for a real massacre in August.

http://www.thailanddata.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/AMARICA-NUMBER10.03.jpg

OFER VEXLER CEO VEXLER CPA S CAPITAL ADVISORS The dot bubble back.dot . Unlike situation in x today s internet mobile businesses and users already evaluated the benefits analysts valuations can be more predictable and the market has really growth. GARY HELMS RETIRED PRIVATE INVESTOR We re not even close to dot conditions. The public investor isn t in these deals yet in fact the mutual funds aren t in them. The hedge funds are playing reluctantly and with a very jaundiced eye as best I can determine.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: However its impact is different than the previous

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |